Accounts Pro, our exclusive Genesis child theme, was created with accountants in mind. For use by any and all accountants and any services they provide. With a million themes online to choose from, the decision of “which one?” can be difficult. By choosing our Accountant WordPress Theme you can be sure you are getting a professional looking website. It comes with a variety of options so you can modify the Layout, Styling, Front Page Slider, Menus, Blog, Breadcrumbs, Widgets and much more. With multiple front page sections, Accounts Pro comes ready to implement any tools or extra information for your potential clients.
When you purchase our services to create a website for you, you are given the option of using our Accountant Theme, or one of our others.
Our Accountant Theme – What the Layout Includes
- Before Header
- Place a Tagline to capture clients attention. Start off by telling people what you specialize in and how you can help them. You can also place your phone number here for people to call you in urgency.
- The location for your Company Name/Logo
- Main Menu – A place to put your main focus pages for people to learn from.
- First Section – Smart Slider
- Full Width Image with Descriptive Text – This is a great location to capture people’s interests in what you do. By having a large image, you are immediately grabbing attention, followed by a quick introduction into what you offer. With this smart slider you can include multiple slides for more information.
- Second Section – Featured Blog Posts
- Showcase the most important information potential clients might be interested in. When maintaining a website, content is king, so be sure to write about the things that go on within your business field. This section can be very useful to potential clients that want to learn more in depth about what goes on in your business. This can save both you and the reader time by having the information readily available.
- Third Section – Contact Form
- Gives clients an easy way to reach you while on site. Obtaining clients quickly and easily is the purpose of this tool. It allows any one that comes across your site immediate access to contact you. Having a contact form in an excellent way of capturing leads that you can follow up on and build your client list.
- Fourth Section – 3 Column Layout
- Used to show the main services you provide. Instead of general information posted within your blog, these three sections can showcase your main services. These pages would be the same found in your main menu navigation.
- Fifth Section – Testimonials
- Give a voice to your clients to praise your services. The benefits of having a testimonial is clear. It shows that you care about the customers opinion and you aren’t afraid of showing it to other potential clients. People need to know that your service is good, and the best way of letting people know that, is through people you have already worked with.
- Sixth Section – Client Showcase
- Working with a company? Display them in this section. People might also be interested in seeing the work you have done for other people. If you land a company client and want to show them appreciation, you can link their website and potential earn more recognition from other that may want to work with you. (Note: This section can be left empty if you are working on person-person clientele rather than businesses.)
- Footer – 3 Column Layout
- Use this section to write a small “about us” section, display some more posts, or even show your social media. Having people connect and share on social media can be a great way to boost your site visits.
- Other uses can be placement for Google Maps, business hours, or anything else you might want.