Attorney Pro, our exclusive Genesis child theme, was created with attorneys and small law firms in mind. Creating a unique and professional website plays a significant role in your business’s success. That’s why we have made the best WordPress theme for attorneys and law firms. Our design takes in to account everything an attorney’s website needs to look professional. This WordPress legal template is easy to use and fully responsive for mobile use. It comes with a variety of options so you can modify the Layout, Styling, Front Page Slider, Menus, Blog, Breadcrumbs, Widgets and much more. Each of our themes are also built upon the stable Genesis platform to ensure site stability and ease of use.
When you purchase our services to create a website for you, you are given the option of using our Attorney Theme, or one of our others.
Our Attorney & Lawyer Theme – What the Layout Includes
- Before Header
- Place a Tagline to capture clients attention. Start off by telling people what you specialize in and how you can help them. You can also place your phone number here for people to call you in urgency.
- The location for your Company Name/Logo
- Main Menu – A place to put all of your main services and pages for people to learn about.
- First Section – Smart Slider
- Full Width Image with Descriptive Text – This is your pages first capture point. It’s a great location to pull focus towards what you do. By having a large image, you are immediately grabbing attention, followed by a quick introduction into what you offer. With this smart slider you can include multiple slides for more information.
- Second Section – Custom Points of Interest
- Placed on top of the smart slider, this section is a great way of providing quick links to information people might be interested in. Whether it is your client list, the amount of cases you have won, or just a section about why you focus on a specific field of law.
- Third Section – About You
- With an uplifting quote or just simply a short description of who you are as a person, this section can be used to gain the trust of potential clients. Connecting to people and showing that you understand the difficulties they may be going through is important. Let them know you are there to help.
- Fourth Section – Areas of Expertise
- In a continuation to the “About You” section, this is a section to highlight the areas of law you operate within alongside a picture of you/your firm. People need to recognize the type of law you specialize in.
- Fifth Section – Secondary Capture Form/ Why Choose Us?
- This section is useful to capture a clients name, number and email with the use of a contact form. Alongside this, you can choose a few reasons as to why people might want to choose you. You can list your experience, the type of results you like to produce when working on a case, or share some interesting success stories.
- Sixth Section – Testimonials
- Testimonials are a strong indication to potential clients about who you are as a person and as an attorney. By giving you clients a voice after working with them, you can give others a view into how working with you can benefit them.
- Footer – 3 Column Layout
- Use this section to write a small “about us” section, display some more posts, or even show your social media. Having people connect and share on social media can be a great way to boost your site visits.
- Other uses can be placement for Google Maps, business hours, or anything else you might want.