Our dog breeders websites give you an affordable way to showcase your quality dog breeds on a website? People are always searching where to buy a dog online or how to find dog breeders. Here at the Affordable Marketing Guy we can build you the perfect site that features a great dog breeders website design. We offer a price that beats our competitors. We understand the struggles that small businesses may have when it comes to owning and operating a business with a limited budget. That’s what we like to excel at. From the multiple options of themes that we have, to using a stable framework to build it upon, we can ensure that you will love your new website and so will your potential customers.
Dog Breeders Website Design
When it comes to designing a dog breeders website, we have done our research on the field and have taken notes on the most popular things that attract customers to those kind of websites. We study the entire look and feel of the website, all through the options of the menu bar, and even the content within those pages. It’s fair enough to say that the majority of these sites hold quite a few similarities to each other. Obviously the main topic of “dog breeds” will be everyone’s go-to keyword when creating content, but there is so much more that you can include on your pages to make your dog breeders website look so much better.
Dog Website Design is an easily attainable goal that you should strive for in your business of selling your selected breeds. Though there are a million different choices out there when it comes to finding a good design, we have already noticed that popular sites don’t go overboard. It gets messy and cluttered when you add too much to one thing so we like to keep our sites organized and structured accordingly. Keeping your dog breeder website designs simple and clean help you in a multitude of ways:
- It will visually please the customers
- The loading time of your pages is better.
- It will be easier for the search engines what your website is all about.
With the limited selection on themes that we use, we try to create non template designs within our themes. The amount that we can change within a theme will depend on the restrictions of the theme itself as well as if you purchase a license key for a fantastic editing tool that we love using in our designs. You can see that tool within our pricing page and you will have the option of purchasing it or not. It is not mandatory but it will make customization a whole lot easier.
Dog Website Templates
All of our websites that are created here are based on a platform known as Genesis. It is a well known business that has a vast number of unique themes you can choose from to create your websites.
However, within that large selection, we have narrowed down some of the best and most popular choices to create your website with. These designs can all be altered in various ways so that they don’t look similar to each other. The basis of these themes is to create a cover for the WordPress framework that we use as a stable background for your website. A dog breeders website won’t need a great amount of detail and customization so it will be best to use one of these themes. It will save you tons of money as you won’t have to hire a website coder to make your site from scratch. We offer both quality and affordability with the themes we use and the design packages we offer.
Top Content Included on Highly Rated Dog Breeders Websites
As stated before, we like to do our research before offering our services to you as it helps us to better understand your needs within a website. Listed below is a number of items that we have found on the majority of these websites, so it is best to follow in their footsteps.
Main Menu Items/ Pages
- Dog Breeds
- This pages will contain all the information a person needs to know about the breeds of dogs you are working with. subsequently this page could lead to specified pages regarding one breed where you will describe all of the dogs pedigree, characteristics, traits, etc. Pictures and videos should also be included.
- Champion Pedigree and Purebred pages are also very important to have as some people are looking for those specific breeds.
- Puppy Reservation
- With a potentially busy schedule, people may not have to the time to directly come and pick one of your puppies, so a reservation system in place can prevent any trouble when it comes to purchasing. Maintaining this page should be highly important as you don’t want multiple people reserving the same puppy. This method smooths out the process and leave little room for error.
- New Arrivals
- A constantly updated page of new puppy arrivals is a great way to showcase a new litter. This will give people a second chance if they might have missed a previous opportunity. It also keeps your site fresh with content so it won’t be static information all the time.
- Puppy Videos
- Who doesn’t love puppy videos? As a breeder that is invested in both their work and love of dogs, you should show the customers the best of content on your website. Puppy videos are great and may just help you with getting a person to come purchase your breeds. Videos are also easier to share so word of mouth may get around and you business can start to grow.
- If you are a breeder that doesn’t specialize in just one breed of dog, but has multiple dog breeds, then creating a page for the most popular of your breeds is also a great way to gain attention. Listing why they have become a favorite and why this kind of dog is such a great choice can help some people decide what they are looking for.
- Though you can’t get a testimonial directly from a puppy to see if it’s liking a new home, you can definitely ask it’s owners how much they are loving the new addition to the family. Testimonials can sometimes make or break a business, but it can also be used a great criticism and a toll to better your business. By giving a great experience in person, as well as a fantastic website full of helpful information, your business can shine.
- About Us
- Connect your customers with finding reputable dog breeders. Tell your story about your passion for dogs and why you decided to breed them. This page is all about you, so don’t be afraid to get into detail. People want to know that they are dealing with a proper dog breeder and will have a good experience when they come to view or purchase a breed of puppy. People may be searching for specific criteria when searching for a breeder. Searches like “AKC puppy breeders”, “AKC breeders list”, “how to find out if a breeder is AKC registered”, etc. This section can secure all the questions a person may have about you and your business.
- How To Find Us
- If you are a breeder, then you will need to specify your location. If people are searching for “reputable dog breeders near me” you will need to focus on local searches. Local dog breeders can benefit most from ranking in specific areas. Not only can this help in your search engine optimization for local keyword ranking on how to find dog breeders ( IE Dog Breeders Denver ), but customers can easily come around and see the breeds and new litters you have.
Other Potential Pages you might include on your website might be links to registering your puppy, financing the purchase of your puppy (if you offer it), grooming, boarding, training, or other services you may offer. What’s most important is that you have all the necessary information for the potential customers you may have.
Extra Content for all Dog Breeders Websites
Alongside the obvious content, for your website to really stick out there, it needs more. Not only will more content help your site rankings, but it will also make your site look better and more professional in general. While looking through a number of sites we have come up with a bunch of different ideas you can add to your website. These will be very helpful to anyone purchase a puppy as it will contain content that can help them out if they so choose to use it. These can be created into certain pages or you can use them as guidelines to help you write blog content.
- Finding The Right Breed For You
- Know a lot about your breeds? Then write about it and help people understand why those certain type of breeds are great for some and not so much for others. Help people connect with the right kind of dogs.
- Naming Your Puppy
- Some people have great name suggestions, and other have no clue. You can use this space to come up with a number of creative or simple names that people can browse through and choose from.
- Explain how AKC registered puppies are named.
- Preparing For Your Puppy
- A lot goes into preparing for a new puppy into the home. A number of purchases is required and not everyone is ready for them. This page/post can be made to help those people out with a list of potential things they should buy in order for their new puppy to feel right at home.
- Caring For Your Puppy
- A puppy needs more than love. Dietary needs, health hazards, general puppy needs, are all information that is important to raising a puppy. Though you can ask your vet or get most of the information elsewhere online, it should be important to you for your website to have all the needs of your customer in mind.
- Training Your Puppy
- Simple instructions into helping an owner start training their puppy is all you’ll need. You don’t need to be an expert on the topic, but useful information doesn’t have to come directly from you.
Photos, Photos, Photos
Dog breeders selling puppies, need an affordable website that has the ability to publish lots and lots of puppies photos to attract buyers. We make sure in all our website designs you have the ability to create pages and pages of puppy photos and can suggest the best way to organize your new website bearing in mind how many breeds and litters you have every year.
In addition future puppy buyers like to see the cleanliness of kennels, another opportunity to sell your kennel and puppies with photos.
If you have older dogs from the kennel to sell, or even a showcase of the parents you use to breed, then taking photos of them will help people understand the kind of dog they can expect by analyzing the two parents.
Dog Breeder Blogs
Blogging has become an important part of any website as it is useful to add new content and keep your website fresh. With the number of topics listed above, there are a numbered of different and unique blog posts you will be able to write about in your spare time. This with help search engines rank you for the right things and will give people who view your site something to read if they are interested. Making engaging and visually pleasing blog posts can really help impact the overall impression of your website. Plus, it’s about puppies, so who wouldn’t love it.
If you are having trouble coming up with content to write about, then you can always check out sites like the American Kennel Club, Dog Breed Health, Pet MD,and Breeding Business, for helpful information to both you and your customers. Each of these sites focus on specific things and may have different perspectives on topics, so take a look and draw in some inspiration. As long as your blog posts are relevant to your business, then you will be fine.
In summary, a whole lot of useful and important information should be placed into a new website and can really help it get a running start. This high amount on content helps with SEO ( search engine optimization) and is the goal of every website in order to try and hit that number one spot. A lot of work goes into a great website but it doesn’t have to break the bank either. We create all sorts of affordable website designs with small business in mind.
Your business and our imagination can provide:
- Puppy Breeder Website
- Dog Rescue Or Shelter
- Other animal breeding
- Vet Clinics
- Horse Breeding programs
- Dog walking and pet sitting
- Grooming salons
- Boarding kennels
Getting Your Affordable Website Design Started Today
If you are interested in ordering one of our dog breeders websites, please take a look at our different packages to decide which is right for you. We can help with your domain name, hosting account, get you setup with WordPress, and help you get on your way to creating a website ready for business.