Finance Pro, our exclusive Genesis child theme, was created with finance advisors in mind. A simple and clean design used to create a professional atmosphere for potential clients. Responsive imagery and format to view on all devices. Use this theme you have multiple layers to work with to get your business services across. It comes with a variety of options so you can modify the Layout, Styling, Front Page Slider, Menus, Blog, Breadcrumbs, Widgets and much more. Each of our themes are made on the genesis platform for stability and ease of use.
When you purchase our services to create a website for you, you are given the option of using our Finance Theme, or one of our others.
Our Accountant Theme – What the Layout Includes
- Before Header
- Place a Tagline to capture clients attention. Start off by telling people what you specialize in and how you can help them. You can also place your phone number here for people to call you in urgency.
- The location for your Company Name/Logo
- Main Menu – A place to put your main focus pages for people to learn from.
- First Section – Smart Slider
- Full Width Image with Descriptive Text – This is a great location to capture people’s interests in what you do. This is the first thing people will see when they come to your site, so grabbing their attention with an important headline and a short description is importation. With this smart slider you can include multiple slides for more information.
- Second Section – Our Mission
- This showcase has the most important information potential clients might be interested in. By providing information about your main services, it can be very useful to potential clients that want to learn more in depth about what goes on in your business. Focus in on what you want to offer to people and how you are the person they need.
- Third Section – Call to Action/ Contact Button
- Gives clients an easy way to reach you while on site. Obtaining clients quickly and easily is the purpose of this tool. It allows any one that comes across your site immediate access to contact you. Having this form in an excellent way of capturing leads that you can follow up on and build your client list.
- Fourth Section – Our Team
- Whether you are working alone or with a team, this section is great to show off exactly who people may be working with. People love to see the kind of person that is helping them through their financial needs. This would lead them to a page to find out more about the specific person(s) they click on.
- Fifth Section – Testimonials
- Give a voice to your clients to praise your services. The benefits of having a testimonial is clear. It shows that you care about the customers opinion and you aren’t afraid of showing it to other potential clients. People need to know that your service is good, and the best way of letting people know that, is through people you have already worked with.
- Sixth Section – Blog Posts
- Blog posts can be important information for clients that you can link them to when they have a certain question that you have already covered in the past. Since creating information pages is key to a successful website, you will want to showcase your most important and pertinent information on your home page.
- Footer – 3 Column Layout
- Use this section to write a small “about us” section, another call to action, display some more blog posts, or even show your social media. Having people connect and share on social media can be a great way to boost your site visits.
- Other uses can be placement for Google Maps, business hours, or anything else you might want.