This feature is nothing new, although it has gone through a few changes over the years. When customers search through specific key phrases on Google Search and Maps, they are led to your business or businesses like yours. Google My Business is a great way to bring in business by letting you post updates, a way to respond to reviews, and photos of your location, and most importantly a link right to your website.
In order to make it count when someone searches for your type of services, be sure to fill out your Google Business page to the fullest and try to earn those high ratings.
How We Get You Appearing on Google Maps?
No matter what kind of business you are running, if you have a physical building, then you can appear on google maps if you take advantage of Google My Business. We will work with you to ensure that your profile is filled out correctly, showing your business off in the best way. This offer is included if you purchase our services to create a website for you. When it comes to SEO, it’s best to get it started right away and local business is the best kind of business you can get.
Need an Accountant Website? Then you need local SEO…
Need an Attorney Website? You will need local SEO…
Need a Financial Advisor Website? Yep, you need local SEO…
Which ever field of business you are in, we can recognize that your business is local and you need to maximize your chances of gaining visitors by using local SEO to your advantage!
Local SEO Within Your Site’s Content
One page content is the best place to optimize your relevant local keywords and phrase to ensure your best chance at appearing in the top results.
1) Your landing page should consist of your location, like city/town, and all relevant keywords within these places:
- – URL Title Tag – The title of the page shown within the results.
- – H1 Header – Most important keywords should be the focus of this area.
- – Page URL – Alongside the title of your page, you can make sure the link matches it.
- – Page content – On page content that is properly optimized for local SEO.
- – Image ALT attributes – Within each image on your page you can include alt tags that hold your location.
2) With a brick-and-mortar type business, embedding a Google map with a location market is important to have on important pages, including the home page.
A good way to help build your organic results from local SEO is to place your business within local directories such as the Yellow Pages or Yelp. This can help boost potential visitors to your website.