When it comes to picking a theme for your website, we have you covered! No need to worry about complex coding and all that confusing stuff. Just choose one of the our ready-to-go genesis themes and we can do all the nitty-gritty, while also making sure you understand how to operate it once it’s in your own hands.
Choosing Your Theme
If you are having difficulty deciding on which genesis theme will best fit your needs for a website, don’t worry. Send us a message and we can discuss your options together. Truth be told there is no incorrect choice, just go which ever one you like the most. This is YOUR site and it should reflect you as a person, company, or brand. When taking a look at the different options of themes be sure to remember that what you see on the demo page is just that, a demonstration of what your site could look like. Once you have chosen a theme you are fairly certain about, we can go ahead and take a deeper look into it and figure out what parts of the theme you would like to use to create your website.
Why We Use Genesis For Our Themes
- What is Genesis Framework– It’s a clean framework that gives a backbone to any child theme allowing all sorts of customization without messing up the main coding of the theme. At first glance it may look confusing, but from personal experience with it, learning the ins-and outs of your theme on the genesis framework is quite easy. If you have any trouble with figuring it out, then we are happy to help you.
- It’s Huge Community– Consisting of over 10,000 people and rising, Genesis has everything you need to know when it comes to their services and what they offer. Mix that in with the multitude of knowledgeable people to input their help wherever and whenever you need it, you’ll know you are in good hands. Join the 200,000+ people that trust StudioPress and their WordPress Themes.
- Studiopress Themes– The selection of Genesis WordPress child themes they offer are fantastic. Though some may seem similar to some degree, the level of customization you can do with each of them can create completely different looking designs. These themes have been used to create over 500,000 sites already, so hurry up and get yours now!
- SEO Optimization– A websites search engine optimization is one of its keys to success. With clean coding and structure your readers, customers, and clients will be sure to find you easier than without it. Genesis properly handles coding to optimize for speed and performance. It also comes packed with automatic updates so you won’t have to worry about outdated code.
- Built on HTML5– It’s the new standard for coding in websites, therefore it already stands at the top and there won’t be any changes that it isn’t ready for. Secondly, and just as important, it enables cross browser compatibility and makes your site mobile responsive and ready.
- Customization– If you want to customize your website, Genesis offers the best quality, and easy to learn, features. Some of the options you have are; widget ready, custom theme options, layouts, comment functionality, ready for advertisement, featured images, and plenty of themes with tutorials. All of this combined can be used to create vastly different websites, all built on one single platform.